To maintain the low prevalence of HIV below 0.1 % among general population and below 5% among key population at high risk in the country, through increasing access to and utilization of, and improving quality and safety of services, UNDP awarded the contract for implementation of “Scaling up HIV intervention among key affected population” project to AADA. The project effective date is November 1st 2016 and will be continued till end of December 2017.
- Maintain and scale up prevention interventions among key population at high risk, vulnerable groups and general population.
- Enhance HIV Testing and Counselling Services, sexually transmitted infections management and Condom Promotion, HIV-tuberculosis collaboration, community based prevention of mother to child transmission and safe blood transfusion.
- Implement revised Anti-retro Viral Therapy Guideline, expand Anti-Retro Viral centres, laboratory facilities and strengthen community based care andsupport services by end of 2020
- Strengthen enabling environment and meaningful involvement of people living with HIV and key population at high risk to reduce stigma and discrimination.
- Improve existing capacity of human resources at all levels for effective implementation of the program.